Sunday, June 6, 2010

When Life hands you Lemons.......

When I saw the challenge over at the Play Date Cafe of yellow and peach I knew the perfect stamp I had to use. I have been itching to ink up these from the March Store Kit from Unity Stamp Co.   Now, I was not thrilled with this color combo - kinda washed out and girly for me - but it came together a little easier for me since I came across the perfect paper(as I was searching for a different card of course!)  I used the sketch from CPS for additional inspiration. I colored the lemonade pitcher with copics, the lemons with Smooch and coverd it all with crystal effcts to make look like glass, and a little glitter on the lemon in the sentiment.  All in all I am happy how it turned out - hope you enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Unity
Ink: Ancinet Page, Colorbox
Paper: Coredinations, K & Co.
Ribbon, Glitter, Smooch, Copics, EK Success Border Punch
Spellbinders, Crystal Effects, Black EB Powder

6 comments:

  1. sorry, pressed the wrong key before I complete my typing. I love your card, to create a card like this was a great idea. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I like how you've used the nesties to frame it. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right it is the perfect set of stamps for this challenge. :) Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet card! I love lemonade :) Thanks so much for playing along at the PDCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love the cute little sentiment in the corner! Thanks for using CPS 170 this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!