Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awesome!


Well - I said in my last post that I was in a crafting frenzy and here is proof - second post today :-)  This is for week two of the Verve Challenges over at SCS.  I broke into the box I got from Crop Chocolate - a more addicting site I don't think you will find! I got some boy themed paper from Making Memories that was calling out to be used for this challenge - esp since we are drawing our inspiration from kids rooms this month.  I love the funkiness of the stamps and the paper - I think the long thing is supposed to be a bug - but I think it looks like an island dancer or tribal guy.  Anyway - this one ended up being a bunch of fun to do - and kinda nice to play with something that wasn't girly for a change.  Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Making Memories
Paper: Making Memories, Kraft from Michaels
Ink: Ancient Page, Palette for {ippity}
Snaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!