Sunday, June 13, 2010

Amazing Day!


What an awesome day yesterday!  Buffalo Stamps and Stuff  was lucky enough to get Tim Holtz to come out and hold some Workshops - Follow the link to see some amazing pictures form the classes.  My friend and I were a couple of 90 lucky ladies to take part in one of the workshops - "Generation Grunge."  How great would it have been to take all four classes!  Huge Thanks go out to Sharon for getting such a great talent to share his thoughts and ideas with us - and to make such a great experience for her scrappers/stampers!  I loved the idea of raising a paddle to add product to our bags - what a way to go broke!!! ;-)  Up above is the book that we did in our 4 hour class. It is done all from grunge board, grunge paper and regular paper. What a cool way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, sounds like you had a lot of fun at Tim's class...I love your grungeboard album! The colors and texture are fantastic! I took a curio class from him a couple of weeks ago in Arizona...it's on my blog, and I had a lot of fun too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!