Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Hearts

I have been in a crafting frenzy the past couple days! I guess my mojo finally decided to come visit for a while - yeah!  I finally got my card for the week 1 Verve challenge over at SCS done, it is also for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.  I am loving the inspiration photos that Amber is posting - this week I chose  this photo - what a super cute room!
I used my brandy new - just opened - smelling yummy Verve stamps "Budding Blossoms" I am still in shock at how fast they get the goodies out!  I also used the sentiment from Verve's "Anniversary Birdies" set.   Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Verve
Paper: SEI, AC Cardstock
Ink: Ancient Page
Spellbinders

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular challenge this week. Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. o such a pretty card!! Love that sentiment! So perfect for a our theme at SSc. thanks for joining in with us this week
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty card! Love how you used the inspiration! Great colors, wonderful sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "I Do, I Do!" challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!