Sunday, April 11, 2010

Verve April Week 2 Challenge


As always - tons of fun to do this challenge - you can find it Here. Great sketches and even great inspiration pics to go along with it!  This week I chose the third pic - oranges, creams, browns, and black- just the color combo i keep getting sucked in by!  :-) 



I used a verve sentiment that absolutely is sooo appropriate right now and flowers from the Unity Mar KOM that I used watercolor pencils to mimic the orange flowers in the photo.  I used an old fiskars texture plate ofr the background that runs through the big kick just fine - it was to big to play with the orig sizzix - LOVE my big kick prob one of the most important tools for me! Spellbinders for the Ovals and Hearts, MS Border punch add a little ribbon, crystals and half pearls for accents and call it a day!

Stamps: Verve, Unity
Paper - Coredinations, DCWV
Ink: Ancient page, Prsimacolor watercolor pencils
Accessories: Spellbinders Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Hearts, Scalloped Hearts, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Fiskars Texture Plates


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!