Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crabby Hello


Verve Stamps is having a new release coming this Friday (Can't wait to see them - the sneak peeks are too tempting!) and they have a new challenge just for the release over at SCS.  The First of five is a color challenge of Orange, Aqua, and Green.  I cheated a little by darkening the aqua to more of a turquoise.  A couple new toys were the focus - a brand new EK Sucess border punch and a new Inkadinkado $ stamp.  I thought I would follow the unspoken beach theme with the little crab - so adorable.  I paper pieced his shell, colored him with pencils and a little crystal effects for his eyes.  I also snuck over to the CPS site to find a sketch to follow and thought this weeks sketch went well with the colors and stamp.  Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Ancient Page
Paper: Coredinations, DCWV
Ribbon, EK Sucess Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!