Saturday, April 17, 2010

Heart Song

Ok - Finished the Verve Week 3 Challenge - not really sure if I am loving the final result.  It isn't matching what I saw in my head.  Don't you hate when that happens - sometimes the result is better - and that feels great - but sometimes.....  Oh well - I may revisit sometime this week but for the meantime.
For this one I chose the green living room as my muse.  All the stamps are Verve - I desperately need to expand my collection! Where is the lottery winnings when you need them ;-) Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Verve
Ink: Ancient Page
Paper: Coredinations, Kelly Panacci
Spellbinders squares and scalloped squares, cuttlebug emossing folder
grosgrain ribbon and button from stash

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. The colors and papers you chose are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!