Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love you more

I am soooo excited - finally got my {ippity} stamps and couldn't wait to use them. I decided to make my first project  the {ippiy} challenge (scallops) on SCS and a challenge I came across in my blog travels. You can find it here, it is deceptively simple with only one layer.  Easy challenge - right?  Not exactly - after working with layers for so long, you don't realize the thought pattern you get trapped in. Any way - it was a great excuse to ink up my {ippity} for the first time.  I used the Scallops from Sweet Thoughts of Spring and the sentiment and tree from Stragiht from the Heart both of which can be purchased here.  All is stamped in Chocolate Ancient page ink on parchment card stock I got from Staples.  The heart in the tree is accented with red marker and then with Smooch ink to give  it a bit of shimmer.  Rounded the two corners and it was done!  Simple, easy and way easier to fit in a card! :-)  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by!