Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Birdie


I was playing around with a sketch I found in take ten that intrigued me, grabbed my new unity stamps KOM to have a little fun.
I paper pieced the birdhouses with different DP's to add a little excitement. The little birdie that came in the KOM just begged to have a button body, so I added a little floss in a coordinating color and he was done.
Paper: DCWV, cordinations
Ink: Ancient Page
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Spellbinders Blossom.

Challenges entered:
Our Creative Corner - Break Out the Buttons!
 
Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! The button bird body is a fun idea. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!