Monday, March 7, 2011

St Patricks Day

Wow - it is hard to believe it is March already - where is this year going!?!? I am hoping that since March came in like a lion this year that it will be going out like a lamb.  I am getting tired of snow and I am ready for spring to come! 

This is a card that I have done for The Play Date Cafe's Challenge of B & W and splash of ANY color and CARDS blog of St. Patrick's Day card. 


Interior
 The fact that it was a St Patricks Day card kinda made the color choice quite easy :-)  but I love the crispness of the green against the white - (can you tell I am ready for spring - and a little color!)  I have been playing a bit more with my Cricut lately, and used a label template from Penny Duncan Creations for the main label.  She has some great files out there - I had been itching to play with some of them.  I will definetly be playing with more in the future!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Basic Grey (interior)
Paper: Coredinations, Recollections
Ink: Stampin Up
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cricut,
Rub ons from MSE, Crystals from stash

3 comments:

  1. Love your textured background behind the label Tracy :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how that green just POPS on your white background, and your embossing is perfectly placed! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used that embossed design. Nice card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!