Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rockin around the Christmas Tree.....

Hello everyone - Everyone enjoying the crazy weather lately?!  Up here we are currently digging out of the snow the Midwest was so nice to send our way :-)  I am not thrilled with it all - but the dogs are in thier glory!  The only good thing, if it keeps up like this, we are definitely having a white Christmas!  Todays card is for the Play Date Cafe and Cards Magazine Blog challenges.  I love using the non traditional colors and blues and purples are my faves. (I have used both as themes in my x-mas decorating!)  For the tree - I played around with my embossing powder and used three different colors to echo the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Coredinations, DCWV
Ribbon, Cuttlebug EB Folder(Spots and Dots), Ranger Embossing Powder(Turquoise, Cobalt), Zing Embossing Powder(Met. Purple)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that embossed bottom piece--and that tree--SUPER cute! Great use of our colors!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the color story over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love your embossing and that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tree! Very sputnik, I love it :) Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!