Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday Train

Hello All!  Today I am sharing I card I did for my best friend's birthday - which is today!  Sending out big hugs for your Birthday today, Shawn!

I used a little simpler version of the Mojo Monday sketch. I knew when I had seen this super cute paper in the Basic Grey "Oliver" pack that I sooo wanted to use this - Shawn has been a big train fan since way back in the day ;-).  I paired it with one of the new Studio G $ stamps, which I colored in using my copics. You can't really tell to much from the pic, but I used  little puff EB powder for the steam - I have been wanting to play with the EB but really haven't had a chance to until now.  An alphabet charm on a paperclip and crystals on the sentiment finishes off the final touches.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Ancient Page, Copics
Paper: Coredinations, Basic Grey
Crystals, Alphs Charm, Spellbinders, BG twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!