Friday, September 10, 2010

FWF – Key to my Joy

Hello everyone and welcome to another Friends with Flair!  

DSC02415

Well – this one was supposed to have been for the Embellish blog challenge – but I am a day late and a dollar short!  I don’t know why I blanked out that it had to be uploaded over there by last night but – oh well – we can still enjoy it here!  The challenge was to use squares – which I chose to use by highlighting certain areas of the background stamp.  I love these images from the July Store Kit!

 

Don’t forget to keep your eye out for the FWF blinkie on some lucky gals site – it could mean some serious rubber for you if you find it!  For a complete list of all hoppers check out the Unity blog!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Stamps: Unity

Paper: DCWV

Ink: Distress Ink

Ranger Embossing Powder, wire from MM 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful keys here! Love how you stamped the same key in two parts and part in color, really nice idea!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this concept! it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those vintage keys and the spotlighting worked great! TFS
    =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!