Sunday, May 23, 2010

Butterfly Verve Challenge

Hi All! Just got the card for the Verve Challenge over on SCS done. Cute sketch again from Amber - our inspiration was to come from our own craft rooms.  I decided to use some new paper that I got from the Buffalo Creating Keepsakes convention.  Boy was that fun! There was some great stuff - I could've spent about ten times more than I did!  I also used the challenge from Embellish Magazine which was to use the colors green, black and kraft, with a butterfly.  I dug out a stamp that I had gotten from the dollar store(Shhhh...don't tell!) that I colored in with colored pencils.  The flowers are die cut from a Tim Holtz Sizzix die from felt and paper, threw some brads in the middle and call it a day! All in all it came together faster than I expected when I first saw the sketch over at Verve - I have to say - the sketch kinda scared me!  Thaks for looking!

Stamps: $ Store
Paper: SEI, Kraft from Michaels
Ink: Ancient Page
Spellbinders, T.H. Sizzix Die, felt, ribbon, brads

3 comments:

  1. Love all the dimension and layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    I love that butterfly image!
    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!